We will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas. All other days will follow normal schedule.
What’s New? – We are continuing to get all setup in our new location and we’re continuing to bring in new equipment. Our wall was finally finished this past week! Our pull-up rig will be finished this week. Our new Wodify station is up and running. And more is coming! Everything to make FTX CrossFit Mission Ready!
New membership level – As of January 1st we will be offering a new level of membership – unlimited plus ($225/mo). This includes all the benefits of our regular unlimited membership plus a free beverage each time you workout (max 1 per day), storage cubbie for personal gear, 1 hour per month of personal training, and storage of a personal bar.
Grand Opening and Open House – On Saturday, January 9th from 8am-3pm, we will be hosting our Grand Opening for our new location. It will be an Open House with WODs, food, drinks, music and activities. If you know someone that should try and do CrossFit, then invite them. We will be having an Introductory class every hour. Please see the Events on this page and our FB Event page for more information. Hope to see you all there. Don’t miss it!
FTX Box Etiquette – Since we’ve grown we have to do somethings differently that what we used to do given our larger space, new equipment and larger number of members.
- Please keep chalk in the buckets. We want the cleanest space possible for all of you.
- Put away equipment you use. Please help us store everything safely when it’s not in use. Wipe down equipment you sweat on or get chalk on.
- Please take care of your facility. Do not lean any equipment against the walls. Let us know if anything needs cleaning or is not working as it should.
- Take care of the equipment. Observe proper protocol/usage with all equipment – primarily for your safety and secondly to reduce wear and tear.
- Storage of personal equipment. Please take all personal items home each day.
Personal Training – What is it? What does it include? When most think of personal training they think of doing a workout 1-on-1 with a trainer. While we do offer that, our personal training sessions can be used for much more:
- Custom programming – For those that need or want custom programming. Custom programming for many is creating a plan to supplement our regular programming to help with weaknesses and/or go to the next level. It is also for those that for one reason or another need a lot of customization due to a particular physical need or condition.
- Nutrition counseling – We’ll help and guide you with your diet. We’ll monitor a diet journal and make appropriate suggestions. We can offer meal planning and more. (Note: Our nutrition counseling and meal planning is based on basic dietary principles and is not meant to treat or diagnose any condition. Any person with a medical condition and/or food allergy needs to consult a doctor and/or other licensed professional.)
- Goal setting – We’ll sit down with you and develop a plan for achieving specific goals and objectives over a 1-6 month period.
Seven Sons Farms – Our next delivery is this Saturday, January 23rd. Last day to order was this Monday, January 18th. Check out their website here for more information and pricing. No amount of exercise can overcome a bad diet. Do yourself a favor, you workout hard so make sure you feed your body quality fuel.
For full details on WODs please see Wodify.
Monday – Back Squat & Deadlift / Med. length AMRAP w/ Deadlifts, Burpees, Box Jumps & T2Bs.
Tuesday – Squat cleans / Med. Long chipper w/ a variety of exercises.
Wednesday – Snatch / Med. length WOD w/ HSPU, Snatches, M/Us, Thrusters, Burpees and lots of D/Us.
Thursday – Closed. *
Friday – Closed. Merry Christmas. *
Saturday – Deadlift / “Klepto”
* Even though we are closed, we programmed a couple WODs for the 24th and 25th for you to do at home. See Wodify for the WODs.